Helping elders – Empowering families
“If I only knew then what I know now…” I hear that way too often from adult children caring for aging parents,” says Pat Sanborn, Health Gerontologist and founder of Sage Solutions. From the first session, Pat will:
- Ask questions you’ve not thought about or been asked before.
- Help you think in new ways about choices available.
- Present information about hard to find resources.
- Create a path that leads to more options and better outcomes.
Most people contact Sage Solutions when their parent experiences a health crisis or scare or they need more care. These developments require a professional eldercare strategist to ensure you understand your options, make better choices and create the best outcome.
Want to learn how Sage can help? Start here!
Some common concerns are:
- Mom and Dad need more care – where do I start?
- Mom tells me one thing and tells my sister another, how do we go forward?
- I don’t know how to share the load with my siblings who live out of state.
We understand the courage it takes to look after an elder and how difficult it can be to feel sure that the multitude of decisions you need to make are the right ones. With Pat Sanborn at your side you learn the skills to move from anxiety to confidence.
Want to learn how Sage can help? Download our free e-book or Start here!