Sage Solutions wants to be a part of your clients team. As a specialist in human asset management we compliment your services.
Here’s where we can help. As your clients get older, you probably hear them asking about next steps for care services or how to live longer at home, how to deal with emotional flare-ups among their adult children or how to apply for community services.
- Provide qualified and objective advice helping the family make prudent choices and resolve issues while caring for aging parent
- Help elders stay in the comfort of their own home longer to preserve independence
- Improve sibling relations that reduce flare-ups, resentment and crisis
- Advocate with physicians, therapists and other medical professionals to avoid worsening conditions and improve compliance
- Manage and contain costs by recommending the right level of care
- Prevent crisis by identify deeper issues through our care assessment process
- Evaluate eligibility for public benefits and make appropriate referrals
- Provide peace of mind and liaison for family members living out of the area
…This has been such a big transition for our client and it sounds like she is doing very well. Only with your support and hard work is this possible…I’m very grateful for all that you have done!
Mary Catherine Doherty, Law Office of Mary Catherine Doherty, Santa Rosa, CA
We just had our hearing today and your analysis was very insightful and completely on point. I will definitely keep you in mind for the next case, of which I am sure there will be one! It was really great getting to know you and now seeing your work I truly appreciate it.
Bridget Mackay, Law Office of Bridget MacKay, Petaluma, CA